Start a new comparison

2.5
66 reviews
2.4
41 reviews

How would you compare Banquet Meals vs Boston Market?

That I have bought a banquet meal yesterday on Oct. 24th, it looked like a good meal for me.

Unfortunately when I opened the package there was nowhere near what was shown on the cover. I am really discouraged about ever buying another one of the false advertising three bite,so called meals no more!!!!!

I bought a Banquet Fried Chicken Box it was the worst suppose to be Fried Chicken I have ever had in my life the inside was nothing but uncooked flour 10.00 For some B.S. I am sorry passed I will be posting on social media so people to be ware of this product.

Top Rated Banquet Meals Reviews