Start a new comparison

1.2
203 reviews
1.3
196 reviews

How would you compare Bank Of America vs Wells Fargo?

FearlessJaguar904
Billing, I had a bill in August 2019 that included an annual fee, discussed with B. of A.

customer services representative , was assured the matter resolved, and remitted the amount agreed, however, received a September bill showing a bill for the annual credit card fee, (thought resolved), talked to a Bank of America supervisor and was told the account was closed, but due to some earlier use, I was required to pay the annual fee, I believe it should have been resolved, but I paid the fee even though the card was destroyed (shredded) over a month ago.

Bad customer relation, and business practices for Bank of America.

Wells Fargo is a horrible bank .really bad service.They like to lie to you a lot on the products they offer

AgedGazelle

Having had bad experiences with both banks. Wells Fargo cost me a house and a large amount of money in their loan-kiting scheme in the early 2000s, and BOA refuses to accept American money and falsely put me on Checks System in 80's by not closing out my checking account until a month after I actually closed it with them, then running service charges against the empty account. I would say find another local bank or credit union with lower costs and better customer service.

I am not going to compare either bank. I no nothing about Bank Of America . I am simply concerned about my issue.

Top Rated Bank Of America Reviews