Start a new comparison

• Deceptive practices4
  • Quick to say i am sorry with not resolution2
Show

Discussion

Balsam Hill is HORRIBLE at customer service. Without exception, the worst I have ever experienced.

(I commented on my experience with them when purchasing a defective $2,300 tree.)

I have a lot of experience with Frontgate as well. They have always been fantastic. I recently purchased a $4,000 desk that was delivered to my house 3 times with shipping damage. Each time, eith zero difficulty, they returned the desk and shipped a replacement out in days.

When they had no more in stock, without question, they gave me a full refund and said they would notify me when they were back in stock in case I wanted to repurchase. What more could you ask for?!

TOTALLY the oooosite of Baksam who wanted me to keep my defective tree for a year when they had another production run. There warranty makes it very clear they change products and components often and no guarantee on replacement parts being available and if you want them, you have to pay full production costs, which I know would be extreme.