PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Daily News and Backpage as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Daily News
Backpage

Daily News and Backpage Overview

Total reviews
811
Company responses
Issues resolved

Backpage was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Apr 3, 2010 and since then this brand received 811 reviews. It is 808 reviews more than Daily News received since Apr 17, 2011.

Daily News and Backpage Consumer Ratings

Rank
435 out of 1836 in Advertising category
23 out of 1836 in Advertising category
24 in category
20 in category
20 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Backpage ranks 412 points higher in the Advertising category than Daily News.

Daily News and Backpage Rating Details

2.8 (207 reviews)

No items

...Also, the website that they recommend to users to go buy Backpage credits with credit/debit/gift card rips you off and never gives you your credits. I've messaged backpage and this website about the issue and I never received my credits. ..

PissedConsumer1045113
2.6 (189 reviews)

No items

Ripoffs and the business scams you for your money

PissedConsumer1173775
2.2 (186 reviews)

No items

I made the call she text me back. I was interested and the two girl show her other friend turned out not to be what I was interested in tranny she look like she was 19 or 20 her and her friend batik body and for luxurious not curvy more on the fat side her pictures look better it was a totally rip...

Mark t

Daily News and Backpage Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Miss paper
  • Useability of site
  • Ease of use
  • Encounter
Cons
No votes
  • Ripped off
  • Got robbed
  • Scammed

Daily News and Backpage Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

She goes by Bree in Dallas Texas her description and pictures were not even close to who she was. After telling her I wa...

Daily News and Backpage Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

A girl took my money and ran with the driver, it's very funny, that was my first try

Daily News and Backpage Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

We did no get are daily new sat

Moved to Indianapolis and instantly was searching for a basic *** heard abou back page from a friend. I initially...

Daily News and Backpage Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Backpage Advertisement (89 reviews)
  • Backpage Account (44 reviews)
  • Backpage Website (27 reviews)