PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Baby To Bee and Tees Paradise as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Baby To Bee
Tees Paradise

Baby To Bee and Tees Paradise Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Tees Paradise was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 8, 2016 and since then this brand received 17 reviews. It is 7 reviews more than Baby To Bee received since May 22, 2008.

Baby To Bee and Tees Paradise Consumer Ratings

Rank
31 out of 396 in Kids category
24 out of 396 in Kids category
24 in category
16 in category
25 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Tees Paradise ranks 7 points higher in the Kids category than Baby To Bee.

Baby To Bee and Tees Paradise Rating Details

1 (7 reviews)

No items

I ordered a tshirt from teesparadise. After waiting for 6 weeks I mailed them and asked why I haven't got it, thay said something like "we don't have that brand". It wasn't even a special brand so I don't really understand what they meant but I'll never order from them again.

PissedConsumer823983
1.1 (7 reviews)

No items

Ordered two products- they took my money and never replied when I asked about why it was taking so long- the website says to wait up to 17 days I believe and it has been a month! I guess I got scammed so I am LIVID..

PissedConsumer798781
1 (7 reviews)

No items

Same here ordered tshirt at 15 dollars on 21 jan still nothing ,,never happened before + never will again

Kylene

Baby To Bee and Tees Paradise Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Clothes
Cons
No votes
  • That they dont delivere what you order no comunication
  • Deceiving and confusing

Baby To Bee and Tees Paradise Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

Same experience as the others. Placed order in early january. Contacted them after a month and got a short reply from Go...

Baby To Bee and Tees Paradise Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

You need to ask them to be put on the do not call list. Then it takes up to one week to actually be added to the do...

My daughter babysat all summer to save up $44.00 to purchase some new shirts. She ordered a sweetshirt & 2 tshirts from...

Baby To Bee and Tees Paradise Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Tees Paradise Delivery Service (3 reviews)