Start a new comparison

Show

Discussion

Tyler
Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1278497
Both are bad with fees, however, AXS scams users. Ticketmaster up charges but you can at least get a ticket from them. I bought a ticket from them for a Red Rocks show. I got an error saying my credit card wasn't working. I tried my two others, both get errors. I then go to their website and click my account where it lists my show 3 times. When I clicked on the show it brings me to my account page where I can change my display name and email address. I have no idea how many tickets I bought or if I even have tickets. This is a show that is hard to get tickets to so I am not sure if they are sold out.
I call support, after waiting on hold for 40 minutes they hang up on me. This is a scam website! DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THEM. Call the venue directly.