Start a new comparison

29 reviews
15 reviews
13 reviews
Show

How would you compare AXS vs Ticketmaster?

Axs ,is only garbaje,I waste my time,Ticketmaster is much better than axs,axs is a garbage

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1278497

Both are bad with fees, however, AXS scams users. Ticketmaster up charges but you can at least get a ticket from them.

I bought a ticket from them for a Red Rocks show. I got an error saying my credit card wasn't working. I tried my two others, both get errors. I then go to their website and click my account where it lists my show 3 times.

When I clicked on the show it brings me to my account page where I can change my display name and email address. I have no idea how many tickets I bought or if I even have tickets. This is a show that is hard to get tickets to so I am not sure if they are sold out.

I call support, after waiting on hold for 40 minutes they hang up on me. This is a scam website!

DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THEM. Call the venue directly.

Top Rated AXS Reviews