Start a new comparison

• Failure to deliver as promised4
  • Failure to fulfill my order3
Show

Discussion

The worst Flower place to order from ....The flowers that are posted on their website is not what is being delivered .....

so please don't be a dummy and order from them ..... and the sad thing is the customer service is the worst ever put you on hold for a entire hour and never came back and I had you use my other phone to call them..... the flowers they sent for my mother on her birthday you can go to the grocery store and purchase 9.99 flower and would look twice as better than the one they delivered to my mother.

AND they charge an arm and a Leg ...like the get outta her with you scamming website ....

SUSAN

Avas is a cheap imitation of FTD.It took 5 days to resolve an issue, and at least 5 hours on the phone with many different Supervisors.

They all told me they would resolve the issue at the time I was speaking to them and nothing happened.So 5 days later they finally fixed the problem.

#1320367

Stay away from this company.They are dishonest.

Good Luck trying to get a refund if you are unhappy. The flowers they delivered were not at all what I ask for. The messed up the message on the card.The customer service is awful.

They flat out lied when I ask if they were local to where I was sending the flowers.I would avoid this place at all cost and I will never order from them again.

FunshineBrown

I would prefer FTD, hands down. I have had deliveries through FTD in the past and they were always positive experiences. I will not use Avasflowers again.