Start a new comparison

1.5
14 reviews
14 reviews
Show

How would you compare Auto Armor vs Ziebart?

Auto Armor offers a 10 year warranty using their product same as Ziebart but with Auto Armor there is no required annual maintenance package to be performed with the rustproofing and under coating, I called and talked to a representative when i bought my 2014 F-150. Auto Armor has a fabric protection package with a warranty that covers rips, tears, and stains.

If you make a claim they send out Stainmaster to fix and if it can't be removed they cover the replacement of the fabric. I have an appointment on 1/5/18 to have it applied and go over the warranty papers but what I was told by ECP Inc and the local dealer is on those lines. The dealer told me the coverage is so good and with no hassles...i'm going for it because I was told the same thing over 2 years ago by the area rep, a phone conversation with ECP, now the local dealer.

We shall see. I know it's all a sales pitch and to be leery but I get to go over the warranty before work performed and if it holds as told...I only wish I would have done the total vehicle protection package with Auto Armor (ECP) when i purchased the vehicle.

Top Rated Ziebart Reviews