Start a new comparison

• Unresponsive to customer needs after they got your money4
  • Being scammed4
Show

Discussion

It was Xlibris telemarketers who bombarded me with constant phones calls with all types of solicitations which are supposed to take my book to the next level of epic sales, according to their sale pitches. Authorhouse is affiliated or owned by Xlibris which I don't know much about, thus it seems Xlibris is in charge of the latter & running the scam show. So, I dis-advise any author to thoroughly read their bad reviews before giving them business.

Pegases

I don't know anything about Xlibris but if they are related to AuthorHouse in any way I would not use them.

AuthorHouse is a thoroughly dishonest company. You cannot believe a thing any of their representatives say.

As for the Better Business Bureau's (BBB's) A+ grading - what planet is BBB living on? I complained via BBB and received no help whatsoever.