PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Authorhouse and Outskirts Press as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Authorhouse

78 in category
92 in category
84 in category
No votes

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Authorhouse ranks 408 points higher in the Periodicals & Publishing category than Outskirts Press. People gave Authorhouse 1.6 stars for Customer service criterion in Periodicals & Publishing category and it is 157 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. Regarding Website criterion, consumers gave Authorhouse 2.1 stars and it is 64% greater than other in category.

Authorhouse and Outskirts Press Rating Details

1.6 (98 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...Poor Customer Service, with poor company policies. This journey has been a learning experience, no doubt. So, please, please, please, don't ever contact or use ArthorHouse..

Shirley W

1.8 (91 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...They steal your royalties, and no service you purchase is worth the thousands they suck out of your pocket..

PissedConsumer1684987

2.1 (90 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I have sent two comments to AuthorHouse through their comment page on their website and haven't gotten replies to those, either..

Abigail W

Authorhouse and Outskirts Press Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Very unsatisfied
  • Good final product
  • Didnt get this far
No votes
Cons
  • Fact that they misled me
  • Fact that they were evasive
  • Misled me

Authorhouse and Outskirts Press Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I wrote a book (I was didn't know what I was doing).
They worked with me, my only problem was thier word check, I'm th...

Authorhouse and Outskirts Press Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

They provide bad service ..they own my grandma 9 years worth of royalties and will not pay her.... They deliberately man...

Authorhouse and Outskirts Press Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

My name is Loah Nazareno Lindo the Author of- Visions, Hope, and Glory my book was published on January 25th of...

Authorhouse and Outskirts Press Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Authorhouse Publishing Service (216 reviews)
  • Authorhouse Customer Care (19 reviews)