Start a new comparison

• Billing8
  • Deception7
Show

Discussion

I would not say one is better than the other.Both lie about their services.Straighttalk claims you get unlimited data which is so deceiving. They claim that I reach my limit of "highspeed" about two and one half weeks into my cycle.

Funny thing that now I have 10 G and go over and when I had 5G usually I never reached the limit. When they claim you have reached your limit you might as well shut your phone down as far as data because you won't be able to do anything . You are stopped and not slow downed!!I guess that is their tactic to get another ten dollars (55) per month.I only have Straighttalk because I am not willing to get I to contract.

I am also in an area that has very poor reception anyway. You can't get good enough reception to go " over your limit".One day soon, hopefully I will be able to cut Straighttalk and AT&T out of my life for good.