Start a new comparison

2.2
185 reviews
2.2
84 reviews

How do you compare ATT vs MetroPCS?

Att has a lot better coverage but their prices are high and if you are 3 days late paying even if you've never been late and didn't realize you didn't pay because of being sick, the customer service is nasty and hateful and tell you that You WILLL Pay the Late Fee on Your Next Bill.. That happened to me and I told them oh no I would not because I was switching providers and they said that was my prerogative. I switched!

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1320123

Metro PCS has 1 drawback and it's their My Metro app that fails miserably when making purchases or upgrading our features or services. AT& T company sucks by mobile and home internet service, but Cricket wireless that's a sister company to AT&T runs neck and neck with Metro PCS that's supposed by T-Mobile. So the question should be how does AT&T compare to T-Mobile.

Top Rated ATT Reviews