Start a new comparison

1.9
6 reviews
No votes
1 reviews

How would you compare Aspen Home Improvement vs Schumacher Homes?

I never worked with Schumacher Homes. The reason is I did everything from footers, block and brick and even poured basements that I don't like, to the roof, electrical and plumbing.

Siding to insulation, drywall, nothing I could not do but I got old. I can't roof anymore. True Aspen screwed up and since I was an expert, they failed to do it right but came back and replaced my entire roof. I have to give them a thumbs up with the new work.

Sub contracting is common so the company must evaluate them and train if needed. So even though I had to light a fire, Aspen set it straight.

Top Rated Schumacher Homes Reviews