Start a new comparison

00:00
  • ISSUES RESOLVED
Top Products and Services
1 reviews

How do you compare Aspen Dental vs Rodolfo Putzeys Dentistry?

You asked me if Aspen Dental is a better option then Rodolfo Putzeys Dental practice. I don't know if they are.

It seems there are more complaints out here on pissedconsumer.com for Aspen Dental Then Rodolfo Putzeys Dental. When I Googled his name, on the right hand side of the page that came up, that had all his practice info, there were alot of complaints about his practice under his info listed as reviews. Maybe those people don't know of Pissedconsumer.com to come out here to complain about *** customer service from these practices. But from what I am seeing in the form of complaints about Aspen Dental out here on Pissedconsumer.com, they don't sound like they are any better of a dental practice as Rodolfo Putzeys Dental Practice.

I did go to Aspen Dental once and had two teeth extracted and they did their own extractions and did not write out a referral slip to go see someone else over a hundred miles away about the problem like Rodolfo Putzeys practice does to me. Only since then I have gotten on SSI disability and they were not listed as a service provider that would accept my Medicrap Insurance. So I could not go to them. Unfortunately Rodolfo Putzeys practice was listed and I made a hugh mistake going there.

Also the very first time I went to Rodolfo Putzeys practice for tooth pain and an infection was discovered through x-ray, he prescribed the wrong antibiotic that did not kill the infection and when I returned the next week for my appointment he prescribed the correct antibiotic. How big of a moron idiot do you have to be to prescribe the wrong antibiotic for an infected tooth? Did this idiot even attend a medical/dental school? I think his credentials hanging on the wall might say "Issued from the University of Cracker Jacks".

William C. McNeil