Start a new comparison

• Tooth hurts now6
  • Unprofessional business5
Show

Discussion

One thing I've learned in my 6 months of dealing with Monarch Dental is that it makes a big difference in which location you go to.I had extensive work done (teeth cleaned, teeth pulled, temporary partial, permanent partials, etc).

First location I went to was ok.....the dentist I saw was awesome....hygienist was good, office help was ok....but.......after I had my teeth pulled the dentist I had been seeing was transferred to another office. So I had the choice of going to a different office (which was way out of my way) or seeing their current dentist. I chose to see their current dentist cause I thought it would be easier...plus it eliminated the complications of changing everything with my insurance company. Wrong!

First time I've ever walked out in the middle of a dentist appointment---the dentist was rude, arrogant and condescending. She hadn't even bothered to read my chart before I went in. I can't believe she is even a dentist....wish I remembered her name but I don't----all I know is she is the dentist at Town East Mall Mesquite, Texas location. I left and promptly called the location in Dallas where Dr.

Patel had transferred and made an appt. with him. Been to 2 appointments with him and finally feel that I'm on the right track. Dr.

Patel is a professional caring dentist......and that's what we want when we look for a dentist, right? DON'T GO TO THE TOWN EAST MESQUITE LOCATION! That dentist is HORRIBLE!

It's out of my way, and takes more of my time but so worth it to go to Dr.Patel at the Buckner location.