Start a new comparison

• Poor treatment5
  • Not being billed correctly5
Show

Discussion

One thing I've learned in my 6 months of dealing with Monarch Dental is that it makes a big difference in which location you go to.I had extensive work done (teeth cleaned, teeth pulled, temporary partial, permanent partials, etc).

First location I went to was ok.....the dentist I saw was awesome....hygienist was good, office help was ok....but.......after I had my teeth pulled the dentist I had been seeing was transferred to another office. So I had the choice of going to a different office (which was way out of my way) or seeing their current dentist. I chose to see their current dentist cause I thought it would be easier...plus it eliminated the complications of changing everything with my insurance company. Wrong!

First time I've ever walked out in the middle of a dentist appointment---the dentist was rude, arrogant and condescending. She hadn't even bothered to read my chart before I went in. I can't believe she is even a dentist....wish I remembered her name but I don't----all I know is she is the dentist at Town East Mall Mesquite, Texas location. I left and promptly called the location in Dallas where Dr.

Patel had transferred and made an appt. with him. Been to 2 appointments with him and finally feel that I'm on the right track. Dr.

Patel is a professional caring dentist......and that's what we want when we look for a dentist, right? DON'T GO TO THE TOWN EAST MESQUITE LOCATION! That dentist is HORRIBLE!

It's out of my...