Start a new comparison

• Unprofessional customer service14
  • Defective product11
Show

Discussion

I have never bought anything from Ashley Furniture before.

My name is Patsy and I am giving ZERO stars. I purchased a dining room set from Rooms To Go in Baton Rouge, LA.

Since then the table, chairs, and bench has fallen apart. The table top has deep impressions of white all over where the black paint has marred, especially in the middle of the table! The 2 bar stools have fallen apart several times, even one time with someone sitting on one of them! My boyfriend and son-in-law fixed them and in a matter of time, they fell apart again and again.

They are still not right! The bench now has a wide cut gap in the middle of the cushion on it! I have never seen the likes of this! This table hasn’t even been used much.

I had a dining room table for 27 years before this one and I never had one single problem with it. Guess I should have kept it and not wasted my money on this piece of crap that I now have! I called Rooms to Go customer service today and spoke with 2 women, Dionna and Sabrina, and got very upset. They both told me that there is nothing that can be done because the dining set is no longer under the one- year warranty.

They both acted as if they could care less, that I am now stuck with a piece of falling apart crap in my house! I asked them why you do not stand behind your furniture and all they talked about was the warranty. I said that warranty should not be an issue when my table is in this shape in less than 3 years! I take care of my furniture and I am embarrassed for my family and friends to see it and how they remark about it.

This stupid dining set is a disaster! Then I emailed the president of the company, along with 3 other head CEOs. I got an email back from a person named Cindy, who told me there was nothing they could do. I asked her why the other 4 weren’t contacting me back, since I sent the email to them.

She said they were FULLY AWARE of my situation and THEY ARE SORRY THAT I FEEL THIS WAY! What?!!!!!!!! EXCUSE ME!!!!!! She also said there is nothing further they can do to assist me with my matter.

HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT FOR A LARGE COMPANY LIKE THIS ONE WITH CHEAP *** FURNITURE THAT COSTS A LOT!

IF YOU WANT NICE FURNITURE THAT WILL LAST, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE! I WILL NEVER ENTER ANY OF THEIR STORES AGAIN!

MadGrandpa

For anyone considering purchasing leather furniture or those of us that have suffered the consequences of purchasing substandard quality I suggest you educate yourself on the different types of "leather" that are out there before you waste your money again. http://www.leatherworldtech.com/Leather-Identification-s/1877.htm

Blue Island, Illinois, United States #1341644

Ashley Furniture should have their license revoked. They are a rip off!