PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Linders Furniture and Ashley Furniture as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Linders Furniture
Ashley Furniture

Linders Furniture and Ashley Furniture Overview

Total reviews
2778
Company responses
126
Issues resolved

Ashley Furniture was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 18, 2007 and since then this brand received 2778 reviews. It is 2708 reviews more than Linders Furniture received since Dec 22, 2007.

Linders Furniture and Ashley Furniture Consumer Ratings

Rank
667 out of 1895 in Furniture and Decor category
271 out of 1895 in Furniture and Decor category
238 in category
239 in category
239 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Ashley Furniture ranks 396 points higher in the Furniture and Decor category than Linders Furniture.

Linders Furniture and Ashley Furniture Rating Details

1.4 (713 reviews)

No items

...Terrible customer service. Bought a mattress. It was supposed to be new but an obsolete model...

PissedConsumer1770149
1.5 (628 reviews)

No items

...problems Ashley been having, I just not sure you are a very good company, you need to care more about your customers, I have also contacted the BBB on the service I have received from you. And I will again if I do not receive my sofa or you do not make things right. I will tell other do as...

Carolyn C
1.7 (620 reviews)

No items

...I was told by several members of Ashley staff from customer service, the sales reps at the San Francisco store, the Manager, his supervisor on duty..

DUANE M

Linders Furniture and Ashley Furniture Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Design of furniture
  • Salesperson
  • Price
Cons
No votes
  • Customer service
  • Customer service sucks
  • No one wanted to fix problem

Linders Furniture and Ashley Furniture Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

Had an excellent experience today. Sales rep Neal Stewart at Fairfield NJ store! Highly recommend.

Linders Furniture and Ashley Furniture Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

i went to buy a dining set of 6 chairs and 1 table at Mylah Furniture making business as Ashley Furniture, in Brooklyn...

Linders Furniture and Ashley Furniture Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I bought a couch and now I need it to be fixed and I can't get a hold of anyone.

1.6

I have never seen a company that is so difficult to work with. Went in to buy a sofa table, found one we liked, asked...

Linders Furniture and Ashley Furniture Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Ashley Furniture Sofa (457 reviews)
  • Ashley Furniture Furniture Set (370 reviews)
  • Ashley Furniture Delivery Service (217 reviews)