Start a new comparison

2.2
109 reviews
2.8
78 reviews

How would you compare Ashley Furniture vs Jcpenney?

My experience with JC Penney has mostly been in-store, and I have no issues there. My only issue has been the recent poor communications regarding my recent online order.

My only experience with Ashley is recent and it involves their failure to tell me that part of my in-store order was out of stock.

After being told that their shipments arrive at their store in about a week to 10 days, I learned after almost two weeks after placing my order, that an integral part of the order had been out of stock and would take another week to arrive at their local warehouse. Suffice it to say, there is no issue with the merchandise at either store, but they share the unfortunate lack of communication skills with their customers.

Top Rated Ashley Furniture Reviews