Start a new comparison

30 reviews
20 reviews
1.7
7 reviews

How would you compare Ashley Furniture vs Flexsteel Industries?

I have never purchased Ashley Furniture so I am unable to compare the two companies. I had a Flexsteel sofa that I purchased 12 years ago and it looks much better than the new sofa.

I am so disappointed in the customer service from Flexsteel. The answer from customer service was that I should purchase the tool used to remove the balls from sweaters and use it on the pilling on my new sofa. I was really angry. The fabric on my sofa is absolutely defective and was discontinued by the company.

I want my money back.

We intend to return the sofa next week because it looks old and worn and we have it for 11 months. I will notify the store when we intend to return the sofa.

Top Rated Ashley Furniture Reviews