PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Ashley Furniture and Bedding Inn as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Ashley Furniture

288
Company responses
126
Issues resolved

Ashley Furniture was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 18, 2007 and since then this brand received 2743 reviews. It is 2455 reviews more than Bedding Inn received since Aug 6, 2013. According to received "Issue Resolved" consumers' votes, a consumer is more likely to resolve issues with Bedding Inn customer support team than with Ashley Furniture customer service.

Ashley Furniture and Bedding Inn Consumer Ratings

Ashley Furniture and Bedding Inn Rating Details

1.4 (686 reviews)
1.5 (125 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Since then Ashley has changed our "delivery" date 3 times! Each change included a complete stone-walling by the customer service reps of Ashley. Our 3rd delivery date was the most ridiculous of all. My wife received a robo type call that stated our delivery date and to only contact them if someone...

Lottie

Couldn’t find a customer service number !! Very upset customer please contact me !! 507-828-5516..

Asani
1.6 (606 reviews)
1.7 (100 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

We purchased a sectional and its falling about at the at the seams just after 6 months and they refused to assist us.

Jazell

I haven’t received my complete or and it’s too long.i need my order as soon as possible and get a response for you guys or I will take necessary legal actions.

PissedConsumer1669272
1.8 (601 reviews)
1.5 (103 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...These guys need a new delivery company and a new staff that knows what is going on. :angry: ***..

Vernon D

They take your money and do not deliver or give credit. Lie. Give invalid tracking numbers, block you from your account, block you from live chat, there is no communication except email and all they do is say have patience "its in the mail."

PissedConsumer1718886

Ashley Furniture and Bedding Inn Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Design of furniture
  • Salesperson
  • Price
  • Wonderful themes
  • Products
  • Decent prices
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Customer service sucks
  • No one wanted to fix problem
  • Refused refund
  • Scamming tactics
  • Customer service

Ashley Furniture and Bedding Inn Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Had an excellent experience today. Sales rep Neal Stewart at Fairfield NJ store! Highly recommend.

I can not find my shipping on my 3d sheets eagles an cost of product

Ashley Furniture and Bedding Inn Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

i went to buy a dining set of 6 chairs and 1 table at Mylah Furniture making business as Ashley Furniture, in Brooklyn...

Beddinginn is s scam DO NOT BUY OR ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM BUYER BEWARE.......

Ashley Furniture and Bedding Inn Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
1.4

defective sectionl sofa falling apart at the seams

I need to contact the company regarding my items that i was ordering but it so hard there is no have them phone no...

Ashley Furniture and Bedding Inn Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Ashley Furniture Sofa (452 reviews)
  • Ashley Furniture Furniture Set (361 reviews)
  • Ashley Furniture Delivery Service (213 reviews)
  • Bedding Inn Shipping Service (55 reviews)
  • Bedding Inn Bedding Set (27 reviews)
  • Bedding Inn Customer Care (19 reviews)