PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Members Mark and As Seen On Tv as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Members Mark
As Seen On Tv

Members Mark and As Seen On Tv Overview

Total reviews
176
548
Company responses
Issues resolved

As Seen On Tv was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Apr 14, 2008 and since then this brand received 548 reviews. It is 372 reviews more than Members Mark received since Mar 15, 2012. According to received "Issue Resolved" consumers' votes, a consumer has equal chances to resolve issues with Members Mark customer support team and As Seen On Tv customer service.

Members Mark and As Seen On Tv Consumer Ratings

Members Mark and As Seen On Tv Rating Details

2.6 (52 reviews)
1.4 (85 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I hope the company can figure this error out and make it so all the diapers are of good quality..

Trellis

...I'm very disappointed in the service I have gotten. The only # I got from u was an ID # 179386. Thank u..

Shanequia
3.7 (49 reviews)
2.2 (85 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Iam talking about the stainless steel solor path lights great price, heavy duty, glass top ,tall could not believe it. I went back to buy 2 more boxes tired buying junky ones I will be buying more because iam so impressed with them. Great job ..

Harry H

I received an order # 7524 for an item I did ordered (1). my order form says (2). None of the customer service's phone numbers work. my emailaddress is jam9991@aol.com and order # 752 phone # 925-203-0195.please respond thru email!

MARY J
3 (46 reviews)
1.3 (100 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...Sam's Club has excellent customer service, but I will NEVER purchase a large Member's Mark item again! This poor service is unacceptable!..

Laura S

...customer service numbers don't go thru will never order from this site again and want answers!!!..

Maribeth W

Members Mark and As Seen On Tv Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Price and bulk
  • Like the product quality you usually have
  • How the diapers fit
  • Price
  • Junk
  • Nice products
Cons
  • Quality of product
  • Product quality
  • Way it all crumbled
  • Poor customer service
  • Are taking to long to ship my item
  • Speaking to a customer service representative

Members Mark and As Seen On Tv Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Evidently the quality control is asleep at the wheel ! I had previously purchased the same bags, and this is purchase #2...

I have been using Riddex for 10 yrs in 3 different locations 2 different states. I swear by it, I initially got it for...

Members Mark and As Seen On Tv Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I have a fifty four inch grill that I built a summer kitchen around several years ago, including granite counter tops...

Had my tank pumped on 12/18/13. I used rid-ex about every 5 weeks afterward. Got a septic smell in my house 8/25/2014....

Members Mark and As Seen On Tv Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I called and reported and no one has ever called me back !! Real sad when there is fiber glass on
The poles

1.4

I ordered 2 metal wallets from u 3 weeks ago. I have not recieved them. I have called several times and left my #. U do...

Members Mark and As Seen On Tv Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Members Mark Bacon (9 reviews)
  • Members Mark Milk (8 reviews)
  • Members Mark Grill (7 reviews)
  • As Seen On Tv Shipping Service (57 reviews)
  • As Seen On Tv Flashlight (38 reviews)
  • As Seen On Tv Pest Control (23 reviews)