Start a new comparison

00:00
  • ISSUES RESOLVED
Top Products and Services
3 reviews

How would you compare Broadspire vs Armine Nazarian Dmd?

Broadspire is the worst ever. They lie and are fraudulent.

They don't return phone calls or answer phone calls. Then they cheat you out of your settlement. They collude with QME Dr's to also steal your settlement. They must be worse than everyone.

It will be 5 years since my injury on June 3. Because they would not settle when they promised I have no retirement, California State disability wants to take back what they paid me. So no matter what I do I will not be able to settle this claim. Even tough I now have a different works comp company I can still not settle.

My advice to anyone get a lawyer. Even if they seemto be doing what they are supposed to.

If you don't have a lawyer they se a sucker. That can be taken advantage of.

Top Rated Broadspire Reviews