PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Limelight By Alcone and Arbonne International as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Limelight By Alcone
Arbonne International

Limelight By Alcone and Arbonne International Overview

Total reviews
449
Company responses
Issues resolved

Arbonne International was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Nov 9, 2007 and since then this brand received 449 reviews. It is 351 reviews more than Limelight By Alcone received since Aug 28, 2016. According to received "Issue Resolved" consumers' votes, a consumer has equal chances to resolve issues with Limelight By Alcone customer support team and Arbonne International customer service.

Limelight By Alcone and Arbonne International Consumer Ratings

96 in category
63 in category
83 in category
64 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Arbonne International ranks 27 points higher in the Cosmetics and Personal Care category than Limelight By Alcone. People gave Limelight By Alcone 2.2 stars for Value for money criterion in Cosmetics and Personal Care category and it is 280 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Arbonne International was rated 2.4 stars for Value for money criterion in this category and it is 300 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Product or Service Quality criterion, than we see that Arbonne International has a higher rating than Limelight By Alcone. Regarding Customer service criterion, consumers gave Limelight By Alcone 2 stars and it is 78% greater than other in category. Arbonne International however was rated 2.1 stars and it is 83% greater than other in category.

Limelight By Alcone and Arbonne International Rating Details

2.2 (63 reviews)
2.4 (88 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I am a beauty gueid wanted to see if I can get money back..

Saoirse

...I do not have the money for these products and need to send them back. I’m very upset and want to talk to someone in charge!!!..

Neeva
2.1 (61 reviews)
2.6 (96 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I like your products and became a consultant for the discount, I do not wish to sell the product. the monthly fee ends up making my makeup even more expensive. id like to stop being a consultant yet can find no info on how to stop! please help me! I don't want to have to stop my credit card account...

brenda d

...I’m not sure who all the disappointed people are dealing with but the lady that I purchased from was on the ball and got my product ordered and to me I. 3 days! I love the product and would recommend it to anyone!..

PissedConsumer1473444
2 (61 reviews)
2.1 (118 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...They have very poor customer service..

Megan L

...Anyway I’ve put up with their awful customer service as their products WERE very good. But not any more..

Jo S

Limelight By Alcone and Arbonne International Pros and Cons

Pros
  • I like by beauty guide
  • Direct local distributor
  • I like the product
  • Product
  • Consultant
  • Presentation
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Product not as described
  • Beauty guides
  • Bad customer service
  • Delivery
  • Takes long to get refund

Limelight By Alcone and Arbonne International Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I must admit when I first joined Limelight by alcone it was the first time I had ever been in direct sales. I joined in...

I am the husband of an Arbonne Independent Consultant. She has only been in the business for a couple of months but she...

Limelight By Alcone and Arbonne International Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Way too expensive for what u get. Can buy same stuff at Walmart

Arbonne has been around for a while. My best friend at the time got sucked into trying to sell it and that was 20 years...

Limelight By Alcone and Arbonne International Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I need to cancel my membership and no long be a beauty guide.

Cannot get my representive to call me to place a order
Her name is Cynthia Paris in Kentucky

Limelight By Alcone and Arbonne International Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Limelight By Alcone Foundation (25 reviews)
  • Limelight By Alcone Customer Care (15 reviews)
  • Limelight By Alcone Shipping Service (10 reviews)
  • Arbonne International Cream (32 reviews)
  • Arbonne International Customer Care (29 reviews)
  • Arbonne International Foundation (10 reviews)