Start a new comparison

8 reviews
2 reviews
1.4
1 reviews

How would you compare Any Rv Parts vs Curtis Trailers?

Look at ALL Previous Customer Ratings...I did NOT make this up!!! I'm not targeting SALES.

I did not buy a Pull Trailer, 5th Wheel or ANY RV there at all. My RV was 5 months old when I bought it from a private party. BUT, Service SUPPORTS the Customer AFTER the SALE. Apparently, the Service Department didn't get that memo.

They DO NOT Support the Customer, at all.

Someone, near or at the Top of the this Pyramid, knows this is happening, as Curtis Trailer, Icons in the RV industry (before) for many many decades of excellent sales and service. My father bought our 1st travel trailer at original Curtis Trailers back in 1962!

Poor! One Star.

TRUE Customer Service Sucks. This Pissed Off "Review" is not about their sales team. BUT, Sales, AND Service tend to work hand in hand, per my experience. Also, Service should back up the customer after the sale, but often, with Curtis Trailers, this is not the case.

Customer is charged for things, and/or "service" not even ordered. Then their trailer (RV) is help hostage until HUGE bill is paid! I will personally provide RECEIPTS, Details, Names, Particulars etc. if asked.

It's a True Bait & Switch operation. The Service Assistants and Service writers seem to be proud of it and joke about it openly.

Ganging up on a customer, somewhat, is something that happened to me! I will NOT return to Curtis Trailer for my upcoming NEW RV, and definitely will not go there for Service, which is a Oxymoron at best.

Top Rated Curtis Trailers Reviews