Start a new comparison

• Service providers or their customer service2
Show

Discussion

273eileen

Great idea to due comparisons. As far as home warranties, looks like they all pretty much stink with American Home Shield, as the one of the top stinkers of them all.

Blauvelt, New York, United States #1233620

American Home Shield is the worst company I've ever dealt with. Bunch of idiots on the phone.

Poor service from American Home Shield, every time I had called I am on hold for over 1:15 min.Also, I have tried to contacted American Home Shield to Live Chat, and it is the same thing.

I am going to see if I can cancel and switch back to my old home warranty.This is ridiculous!

to Anonymous #1316531

Can you tell us who your last company was and why you decided to switch to American Home Shield?

TheresaFal***e1

Both Companies are the same, they lie and look for any excuse not to pay a claim. I hadon't 5 homes with both. Now I pay for repairs myself.

to TheresaFal***e1 #1316532

I think the reason they are so bad, is because they are both part of a huge conglomerate.

Neither of these companies is a single entity.Thank you Globalization and large corporate interests.

No one gives a hoot about the individual customer anymore.Service means nothing, which is why we end up with a United Airlines attitude.