PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about American Family Publishers and The Arizona Republic as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

American Family Publishers

111 out of 624 in Periodicals & Publishing category
95 in category
84 in category
88 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, The Arizona Republic ranks 426 points higher in the Periodicals & Publishing category than American Family Publishers.

American Family Publishers and The Arizona Republic Rating Details

1.5 (132 reviews)

No items

I have been a customer for more than 19 years. Then, in the last few years drastic changes were made and the paper I now get is 1/2 the size and at almost twice the cost:( Also, I never know any more if I will actually get a paper on any given day or it arrives too late in the morning..

AL K
1.9 (113 reviews)

No items

Have subscribed for years and now find the customer service for the newspaper to be difficult if not non-existent. Can't communicate with representatives and was even asked for my date of birth when asking for a replacement of a wet newspaper. What's up?..

PissedConsumer1664630
2.1 (102 reviews)

No items

...The price keeps raising and now you have gotten ride of Steve Benson's cartoon which is one of the best features. I attempted to cancel subscription today but was told that I had to do it Monday through Friday..

Kahla

American Family Publishers and The Arizona Republic Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Getting the run-around every time i wrote or called
  • We love the paper-just get it delivered seem so simple
  • Spending countless minutes on the phone and writing emails
Cons
No votes
  • Constantly increasing subscription fees
  • Delivery people
  • Customer service

American Family Publishers and The Arizona Republic Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

Drew, the delivery person of the Arizona Republic, killed the dog at the residence of 1827 W. Villa Rita Drive, Phoenix...

American Family Publishers and The Arizona Republic Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

I have been with The Arizona Republic as a subscriber since 1987. Today they lost me as a valued customer because of...

American Family Publishers and The Arizona Republic Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
No votes

I called on Nov 27, 2019 and spoke with a female CS Rep. I should have written down her name, my bad. I didn't think it...

American Family Publishers and The Arizona Republic Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • The Arizona Republic Delivery Service (140 reviews)
  • The Arizona Republic Subscription (94 reviews)
  • The Arizona Republic Customer Care (33 reviews)