Start a new comparison

144 reviews
1.1
48 reviews
12 reviews

How would you compare American Express vs Vanilla Visa?

Vanilla Visa resolved my issue n fixpute proply. The merchant is the one who lagged so I say thumbs up for vanilla visa

Vanilla One Visa gift card is a scam never never purchased this card. I did bad move I was hacked 1 day later noticed Immediately called customer service to report it the transaction were still pending from the hackers the representative said oh no problem we can handle this and refund your money asap 50 days now Vanilla one say's nothing we can do.

I'm out 250.00 dollars.

Listen up the Visa gift cards are not secured never buy these cards. Worthless!

@Linda Blassingame

Well I don't know who you talked to but they resolved my issue I find it hard to believe that u must if not registered it when u get these cards you need to call n add your info to secure it if you don't do that then it's your fault

Top Rated American Express Reviews