Start a new comparison

263 reviews
83 reviews
1.8
62 reviews

How would you compare Delta Airlines vs American Airlines?

*** holes American Airlines

The worse every vacation in human history

I'm first left Toronto end of this February via. Dallas ending in Leon Mexico

Arrived Dallas learning I was booked to Monterey don't even know where it is.

May France

I remember the booking agent saying over m over Monterey , I said no idiots Lion

Went on for *** weeks Finally I gave up thinking that most be the names airport , lIke KFC etc Had to buy new flights $650 plus 150 hotel. And was kidnapped Booking agent ONE TRAVEL, WONT GIVE ME MONEY BACK a d won't let me listen to recorded phone calls , Don't speak English english The. Way back fr JIM to Toronto reused entry on flights 3 times by TBA , had no were to stay got frost bighg, of policeman took me too the hospital .

They wreaked mackbook, cell, hospital costs etc More then 8000 US. Now one at AA now what to do, they don't care until media does Can any one help me Please I'm never returning to the Stats Chris Desjardins 416 244 6712

Top Rated Delta Airlines Reviews