Start a new comparison
53 reviews
1.3
33 reviews
Show

How would you compare Amc Theatres vs Regal Cinemas?

Houston, Texas, United States #1354158

Regal in my opinion need to train their managers and/or employees with the mindset of showing great customer services as the customer is really who they are working for. Their job is to accommodate the customer.

I had a horrible experience with a manager and cashier at the Regal theatre off of I-10 in Houston, Texas on Saturday, July 22, 2017 @ 12:00 noon. My daughter and I went to the movies to see Girl Trip with my grandson who is 15 months old as we always do. The cashier said are you taking him in? I said yes she said you can't take him in due to a new policy.

We asked her when did it come into effect she couldn't tell us and turned us away. My daughter wanted to get clarity from a manager so we asked to speak to the manager who was extremely rude. First of all when he came out he went to the other side of the counter from where we were we walked over to him and in so many words he told us that the policy was in effect. My daughter asked how long he said over a year and said and today he was enforcing it.

I joined their membership and have yet to go to the movies where my card worked. It's like talking to yourself when asking one of the associates for help. They just tell you to go on line and in so many words figure it out yourself. Since my incident Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 12:00 p.m.

I will no longer patronize that location or any other theatre and will be telling all my friends and family not to patronize them. I went to AMC Fountains 18 where they received us and treated us like they were happy we were there.

Top Rated Amc Theatres Reviews