PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Amazon and Wish as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Amazon
Wish

Amazon and Wish Overview

Total reviews
2378
10781
Company responses
Issues resolved

Wish was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 28, 2014 and since then this brand received 10781 reviews. It is 8403 reviews more than Amazon received since Nov 15, 2007. According to received "Issue Resolved" consumers' votes, a consumer is more likely to resolve issues with Amazon customer support team than with Wish customer service.

Amazon and Wish Consumer Ratings

37 in category
53 in category
21 in category
34 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Amazon ranks 10 points higher in the Auctions and Marketplaces category than Wish. People gave Amazon 1.7 stars for Customer service criterion in Auctions and Marketplaces category and it is 129 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Wish was rated 1.5 stars for Customer service criterion in this category and it is 119 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Website criterion, than we see that Amazon has a higher rating than Wish. Regarding Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy criterion, consumers gave Amazon 2.3 stars and it is 88% greater than other in category. Wish however was rated 1.8 stars and it is 81% greater than other in category.

Amazon and Wish Rating Details

1.7 (1003 reviews)
1.5 (3810 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

They delivered a open box fan and when I called customer service A) I get someone in Asia who has no bloody clue. B) redirected to USA customer service who offers me $10 credit after spending $10000 of dollars on Mr. Bezo and rude!!!..

PissedConsumer1726167

...ALSO you can't get ahold of anyone in customer support. Just this week I was charged $377 I never placed . I'm done..

Priscilla
2.8 (842 reviews)
2.4 (3479 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...We have removed the listing of their products from our website so that customers don't have the same experience again. 11:22 PM PDT Tommy Chan: i just cant accept this..

Tommy C

...This company has NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I have given everything 1 star below except for the website because until I receive what I have paid for I am unable to rate this company..

Ovie
2.3 (837 reviews)
1.8 (3352 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

What was told to me by a supervisor, that the item that I ordered would come in a amazon box not the box of the item itself, and that there is no option to choose how I want the item to be packaged. Which was a LIE!! What was supposed to be a surprise Christmas gift is no longer! a

Carolyn T

...they donot arrange return for my 103 pound refund. This is running out. Please help me..

Arnulfo

Amazon and Wish Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Product selection
  • Ease of checkout
  • Most of their products
  • Cheap
  • Good prices
  • Cheap stuff
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Customer service
  • No manager follow up
  • Poor customer service
  • Customer service
  • How i tried contacting them and no response

Amazon and Wish Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

It doesn't matter if you returned rental book on time or not. I returned the rental text book to Apex_media on time, and...

Tresa matthew ,i have bank statment ,you deducted over 783 $ from my acount and never recieved the clothing please call...

Amazon and Wish Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Amazon Prime initial trials turn into fraud and theft. I tried to purchase a membership for my son after the trial...

No votes

Amazon and Wish Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

The driver arrived stoned and our packages reeked of marijuana.

Iam khajanazimuddin my order is not recived my taking no EQ975881538IN

Amazon and Wish Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Amazon Shipping Service (238 reviews)
  • Amazon Account (217 reviews)
  • Amazon Customer Care (213 reviews)
  • Wish Shipping Service (3814 reviews)
  • Wish Customer Care (1440 reviews)
  • Wish Account (535 reviews)