Start a new comparison

1.6
408 reviews
1.5
223 reviews

How would you compare Amazon vs TeeChip?

I personally have never had a problem with Amazon when ordering items. And I have ordered several items from amazon.

I have ordered from tee chip three times.....two of those orders were under a different names.

The customer service is horrible, no one ever gets back to you When you email and the phones I have found under teechip no one ever answers. Very terrible service, I would never order from teechip again or any company that even remotely resembles teechip in their products.

As many people have said this is a terrible company - do not use them. Luckily I was only out the cost of a cup but what a scam

This is a terrible company!!!! Do not buy anything from them!!

Terrible customer service! They say "no risk"...BS!! If you need to return something you are totally out of luck.

They do not stand behind their products! I will NEVER buy from them again and suggest you be wary.

@Sandi

Bi just received the crappiest t shirt I've seen!! Stiff and cheap!! How do I get a damn refund?!

Top Rated Amazon Reviews