Start a new comparison

• Apathy4
  • Poor shipping3
Show

Discussion

AMAZON IS WONDERFUL!!!! THERE IS NO COMPARISON!!!!!

saturn2016

From the first time I used Amazon I got what I ordered in a timely manner.They can be contacted.

They are legitimate, they have customer service when you need it. This is my first and last time shopping with Rosewe! bad customer service, I am still waiting for a dress I ordered and paid for a month ago. And there is no avenue to get any assistance from this company.

I am about to file a dispute with my credit card company since I never received my purchase.I will let everyone that I can know about my horrible experience with Rosewe.

Craig

Rosewe, I would not recommend anyone buy from this company as they have extremely poor customer service & if you want to return something it's almost impossible. Even trying to contact customer service is almost impossible. So please do not buy from Rosewe you will be highly disappointed.

Amazon is not in the same catagory.i never had a problem with them they are great

OmahWan

Are you kidding?Amazon is great.

If I receive items that are damaged or not as advertised, it's easy to return the items and get a replacement or refund. Rosewe is impossible to deal with.

They force customers to post positive reviews in order to get a refund.Stay away from Rosewe.

There is no comparison. Amazon has easy return and better quality products. It looks like I'm going to be stuck with this *** from Rosewe and I'm pissed