Start a new comparison

169 reviews
1.3
141 reviews
Show

How would you compare Amazon vs Rosewe?

Another displeased customer. I placed my order in February, and it is no April and I still haven't received my order.

I feel like this company is a rip-off. They gave me tracking information and changed it several times, until they just removed the tracking all together. On the website they promise a 50% discount if you don't receive your merchandise by 30 days, and a full refund if its any time after the expected shipping date.

I understand the shipment comes from China, but it shouldn't take this long. This company is a SCAM!!!

I have never dealt with anyone like Rosewe I put in order with them on 11/27/17 still waiting for my order. I never had any problems with Amazon when I order from them. What’s is the problem..

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1355557

Amazon, by far, is much better to deal with than Rosewe. Amazon understands what customer service means, and is much better to deal with when it comes to issues regarding orders.

Rosewe has got to be the worst online shopping experience I've ever had when it comes to communicating with them. I will never shop with them, ever again!!!

Anaheim, California, United States #1342245

AMAZON IS WONDERFUL!!!! THERE IS NO COMPARISON!!!!!

saturn2016
Pell City, Alabama, United States #1333872

From the first time I used Amazon I got what I ordered in a timely manner. They can be contacted.

They are legitimate, they have customer service when you need it. This is my first and last time shopping with Rosewe! bad customer service, I am still waiting for a dress I ordered and paid for a month ago. And there is no avenue to get any assistance from this company.

I am about to file a dispute with my credit card company since I never received my purchase. I will let everyone that I can know about my horrible experience with Rosewe.

to saturn2016 Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1355559

I've been updating my ticket with Rosewe since back in early June to no avail, and that's the only way you can communicate with them regarding an order...their *** ticket process!!!! I finally got so aggravated with dealing with Rosewe that I did file a BBB consumer complaint.

I also informed them that I will post my dissatisfaction with them on every review site I come across. If they can't provide the necessary customer service then they have no business even selling.

Marina Del Rey, California, United States #1330531

Rosewe, I would not recommend anyone buy from this company as they have extremely poor customer service & if you want to return something it's almost impossible. Even trying to contact customer service is almost impossible. So please do not buy from Rosewe you will be highly disappointed.

Bedford, Indiana, United States #1324354

Amazon is not in the same catagory.i never had a problem with them they are great

Are you kidding? Amazon is great.

If I receive items that are damaged or not as advertised, it's easy to return the items and get a replacement or refund. Rosewe is impossible to deal with.

They force customers to post positive reviews in order to get a refund. Stay away from Rosewe.

Evansville, Indiana, United States #1318290

There is no comparison. Amazon has easy return and better quality products. It looks like I'm going to be stuck with this *** from Rosewe and I'm pissed

Top Rated Amazon Reviews