Start a new comparison

2.9
191 reviews
2.5
176 reviews

How do you compare Light In The Box vs Amazon?

There s no comparison. Amazon offers great service and Light in The Box does not.

They failed to follow up on their promises. Very disappointed.

I like Amazon it packages come on the time. The lightinthebox packages dont come on time they don't have anyone to talk to about ur packages.

Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States #1341590

Light In The Box are deceptive with their shipping.I am waiting on an overdue item still saying "Prepring for shipping" after 10 days. They tell me to wait another 3 days for delivery which will be 13 days even though they said 5-8 days.

Amazon always great and you can actually call them. I will block LITB when I receive this product.

to Malcolm #1378163

I am so glad I found this forum. This is probably the worst company practices I have seen of ANY company EVER!!!

stitcher
Sykesville, Maryland, United States #1310547

there is no comparison. Light in the box accepted my payment from PayPal but the Light in the box has on record of a transaction with me and there is no way to contact the company

I have bought from and am always had good service. My only complaint is the shipping fees are too high unless you buy their service called Prime

stitcher
to stitcher Sykesville, Maryland, United States #1310548

my second comment is about amazon, a good company.

I think Light in the box should not be allowed to sell in America.

to stitcher #1354933

Right

Glasgow, Glasgow City, United Kingdom #1233220

Maggie Kirkintilloch there is no comparison amazon are better faster and at least have a contact customer service number. I will never use light in the box ever. Deceiving company delivery wise and takes a dat to answer you're ticket.

Top Rated Light In The Box Reviews