Start a new comparison

2.9
191 reviews
2.5
176 reviews

How do you compare Lazada Philippines vs Amazon?

Dear, I don't have any experience with Amazon. But worse than Lazada, that can not be.

In the past it went good the few times I order, but not the last times. Besides that I hate it when Lazada order me what I have to do to return damage items. I live too far from any office of them. it cost me 1 hour and about 250 peso gasoline.

and that of a item less then 1K. Beside if they can deliver a damage item they also can pick it up and at the same time bring a good one. 2 actions in one. I'm not their delivery boy and not on their pay roll to work for them.

I buy, paid for a good item so I like to receive a good one. I only have experience with Aliexpress or Dhgate. I think they belongs to Amazon? With these 2 the problem is their shipping time is very long.

Too long. The service is good. I use them already many years. My girlfriend always order at Shopee.

She is very satisfied with this company. Quick, cheap same as Lazada, good service and good delivery. Also good contact to Shopee about product and the delivery time/date. My advise to everyone who has complains about Lazada, go to the DTI, Department of Trade and Industry) let them start a case, even a court case like i'm also doing now.

If there are enough cases, maybe DTI can take away their licenses for the Philippines. Then all problems are finished.

Lazada is nothing compared with Amazon. : 1.

Customer service- 24 hrs.n there is a real person to talk to. 2. Response to your concern or issue is Almost immediate. They'll tell you what action they'll do n there is an email you'll receive regarding that.

3. For returns- you'll receive onstructions on what to do.

You usually can bring the package to be returned in your front porch n UPS or Fed Ex will pick it up. That simple.

Amazon is way better than Lazada. I had a lot of experiences using amazon and i am always left a happy customer.

No issues left unresolved.

Refunded of my money once even before i asked for it.. best customer service ever.

AverageBarbel702

Amazon is about a thousand times more reliable and consistent than Lazada, with orders processed correctly and efficiently, and very few issues with processing or delivery. However, a number of their products do not offer shipping to Philippines and the delivery costs can be too high. Nonetheless, I recommend them over Lazada as the extra cost is more than worth it for the peace of mind and the straightforward, hassle-free experience.

WarlikeSpectacledBear516

Amazon are responsive and resolve issues. Lazada on the other hand will make excuses and give their customer the run around until they give up.

Would suggest only use Lazada for C.O.D. That way you can check that you've received what you ordered before you pay.

Top Rated Lazada Philippines Reviews