Start a new comparison

2.3
208 reviews
2.4
204 reviews

How would you compare Lazada Philippines vs Amazon?

Nightmare nobody respons or 1 week later and no solution waiting for management is the answer.

evol

Lazada is nothing but a poor wannabe that is probably about to nose dive into the abyss! The times I have used Amazon was pure business.

Never any problem. I am sure there are legitimate cases with Amazon. I just never had anything bad with them. Lazada is nothing but pure greed at this point.

I am absolutely shocked at one of the review/complaints here where Lazada is being used as a tool to steal from people and Lazada will not reimburse these victims. The Lazada stores has stolen hundreds (pesos) from me by delivering fake items or orders that did not have everything included. This poor guy lost thousands by a store using Lazada to scam. He had reasonable proof.

A nightmare! Dirty and rotten that Lazada does not reimburse this guy and get the money back in the courts. They have the power to do this. They just left this guy hanging by his neck and this puts Lazada in just a whole new category of pure evil from its greed.

This company used the facilities of Lazada and these facilities SHOULD BE SECURE from scammers! If not, the customer should be warned that security is not the responsibility of Lazada as they don't are for you, obviously. They support the stores and not the consumer by about all I have read and experienced. Shame on you Lazada!!!

You should look out for each and every one of your customers. You don't and this is going to be your downfall. I gave the poor guy some advice and hopefully he can move forward to getting his money returned (P23,500 I think or $470 which is a lot to about any Filipino). This opened my eyes to the true problem that people here are complaining about.

The People are losing to a wretched and cruel company that is living off the suffering of the Filipino. The Filipino is now more poor and the CEO is just getting more, more, more and doing nothing about the overall wretched customer service.

Dear, I don't have any experience with Amazon. But worse than Lazada, that can not be.

In the past it went good the few times I order, but not the last times. Besides that I hate it when Lazada order me what I have to do to return damage items. I live too far from any office of them. it cost me 1 hour and about 250 peso gasoline.

and that of a item less then 1K. Beside if they can deliver a damage item they also can pick it up and at the same time bring a good one. 2 actions in one. I'm not their delivery boy and not on their pay roll to work for them.

I buy, paid for a good item so I like to receive a good one. I only have experience with Aliexpress or Dhgate. I think they belongs to Amazon? With these 2 the problem is their shipping time is very long.

Too long. The service is good. I use them already many years. My girlfriend always order at Shopee.

She is very satisfied with this company. Quick, cheap same as Lazada, good service and good delivery. Also good contact to Shopee about product and the delivery time/date. My advise to everyone who has complains about Lazada, go to the DTI, Department of Trade and Industry) let them start a case, even a court case like i'm also doing now.

If there are enough cases, maybe DTI can take away their licenses for the Philippines. Then all problems are finished.

Lazada is nothing compared with Amazon. : 1.

Customer service- 24 hrs.n there is a real person to talk to. 2. Response to your concern or issue is Almost immediate. They'll tell you what action they'll do n there is an email you'll receive regarding that.

3. For returns- you'll receive onstructions on what to do.

You usually can bring the package to be returned in your front porch n UPS or Fed Ex will pick it up. That simple.

Amazon is way better than Lazada. I had a lot of experiences using amazon and i am always left a happy customer.

No issues left unresolved.

Refunded of my money once even before i asked for it.. best customer service ever.

AverageBarbel702

Amazon is about a thousand times more reliable and consistent than Lazada, with orders processed correctly and efficiently, and very few issues with processing or delivery. However, a number of their products do not offer shipping to Philippines and the delivery costs can be too high. Nonetheless, I recommend them over Lazada as the extra cost is more than worth it for the peace of mind and the straightforward, hassle-free experience.

WarlikeSpectacledBear516

Amazon are responsive and resolve issues. Lazada on the other hand will make excuses and give their customer the run around until they give up.

Would suggest only use Lazada for C.O.D. That way you can check that you've received what you ordered before you pay.

Top Rated Lazada Philippines Reviews