Start a new comparison

Top Products and Services
1.5
13 reviews
1 reviews

How would you compare Amazon vs Indoo?

#1601976

I have ordered a variety of products from amazon.com for several years now and never once have I had a problem with that company. NEVER.

Not with products purchased directly through amazon nor through the company's marketplace sellers. Even when I had to return an LED tv to them (because it had arrived with its screen totally smashed in), I was able to do so hassle-free. (A UPS delivery person even came to my home to collect the broken and I was refunded the amount I had paid for this product IN ITS ENTIRETY within minutes of the package being picked up.) I have ordered just one item via indoo.com (through hpb.com) and have had nothing but problems with this order. The order was placed nearly FOUR weeks ago, and I still have NOT received it.

Moreover, I emailed the company three times and no reply to any of these emails has ever been sent to me. (I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau about this issue, not only to have this company put on notice, but also to be issued a refund IN FULL for the book I ordered but NEVER received. So, as far as I am concerned, Amazon is, by far, SUPERIOR to Indoo in EVERY way: reliability, customer service, timely receipt of online purchases, prices, tracking information, and trustworthy transactions.

I will never make the mistake of purchasing anything whatsoever from Indoo EVER AGAIN. Just the WORST company to do business with, bar none.

Top Rated Amazon Reviews