Start a new comparison

• Very worst customer service7
Show

Discussion

Bronx, New York, United States #1260222

I am still waiting for my son's Christmas present to arrive, and it is Christmas Eve!!Placed order, told "it shipped" 12/18, must be coming from Mars because 5 days later, still not here!

Tried to track package (another big ordeal, why do I have to log in to track an order?!) And see the delivery is "on hold"....! Don't know how to get this straightened out & am considering cancelling on my credit card as product has NOT been received.

Amazon actually delivers what you order and in the proper time frame (2 days!!) And you can get answers from Amazon, imagine that!Not so much: GearBest :(

Azusa, California, United States #1186204

Gearbest is run by a bunch of people from China.They have absolutely no interest in resolving consumers' concern about goods sold.

I had an issue with a product purchased on this site and guess what? They cancelled my complaints, removed all my feedback on different products purchased, blocked me from assessing to make any comments about defective products. I had to launch a complaint with my credit card company to get my money back from dubious sellers on that site.

Ethics is non-existence on Gearbest.Amazon, being a legit public company is better anytime.