Start a new comparison

Show

Discussion

Jason_78
#1319400

As far as trust, l trust AMAZON sellers far more then EBAY sellers.During the past 2 months, l've had problems with THREE scam artists on EBAY.

Although l was given refunds in all cases, EBAY does basically nothing to remove these scam sellers even though there is total proof against them.Because of these incidents, my trust in EBAY is almost gone.

Jason_78
#1319377

As far as trust, l trust AMAZON sellers more then EBAY.During the past two months, l've dealt with 3 shady/scam sellers on ebay and none so far on AMAZON.

EBAY does almost nothing to remove scam companies even though there is total proof that the seller is a fraud.My money was refunded but the scam artists continue as usual.

Galt, California, United States #1317709

eBay has been much more costumer service oriented than Amazon and I like that.A company that stands behind what they sell is a good one.

A to Z! Guarantee.

Please give me a break...That's a bunch of who haa.

bibarnes
Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico #1317682

The only purchase I make from Amazon are Kindle books.I have not had any problems there.

Amazon will not ship to Mexico unless something is made in Mexico City at the Amazon factory. I have had great success with ebay except for companies in China and India. The Indian company tried to tell that the see through sheets I bought were Egyption Cotton 300 count. The chinese company digishop-ebay jerked me around before having me send back a car radio by mail and it has been lost in China and I am out about $500.

The problem is not with eBay but with China.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Daly City, California, United States #1311071

This vendor, Allwinshop, is only selling through eBay.They are not selling through Amazon.

This fraudulent company has stopped contacting me and they have every intention of keeping my money which they have had since December 2016 and I have an unusable rolling make up case which will not stand up because it has no front wheels. The wheels are not available in the USA.

They were manufactured in China and I will have to replace all 4 wheels to be able to use it.They are not offering enough money to have a luggage repair shop do such a repair.