Start a new comparison

00:00
  • ISSUES RESOLVED
Top Products and Services
1 reviews

How would you compare Amazingly Cat vs Tuffietoys?

I also don't know anything about Tuffietoys. But I have learned through my recent ordering experience that Amazingly Cat orders are shipped directly to the purchaser from China, which is why shipping takes so long.

This is not evident on the Amazingly Cat website. I would never have ordered anything that was shipped directly from China, no matter what the price.

#1519639

I don't know enough about Tuffietoys to make a comparison. All I know is that Amazingly cat is not following through on their guarantees for satisfaction and I think that is abhorrant

Top Rated Amazingly Cat Reviews