PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Select GCR and Alpemix as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Select GCR
Alpemix

Select GCR and Alpemix Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Alpemix was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Aug 14, 2018 and since then this brand received 8 reviews. It is 2 reviews more than Select GCR received since Nov 2, 2018.

Select GCR and Alpemix Consumer Ratings

Select GCR and Alpemix Rating Details

1 (6 reviews)
1 (2 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Jason Bortz the owner/according to LinkedIn the business development manager us a felon arrested for telemarketing fraud should he have access to credit cards

PissedConsumer1608651

...I stayed on long enough for them to give me the website they would use to gain access to my computer..

Unknown
1 (6 reviews)
1 (3 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I paid this company for my registration they never went over any qualifications but I figured they’re the experts! Run don’t walk they are far from experts! They are experts at taking my money and then they were apprehensive about taking a credit card RED FLAG

Herman

They kept calling me telling me they were going to charge me 399.00 for a renewal for something I don't use and they say I signed up for 2 years ago. I finally called them, they wanted me to download something to cancel and wouldn't do it over the phone. I escalated. The supervisor said that is the...

Mary
1 (5 reviews)
1 (2 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Select GCR took my money for a GSA contract and then tell me I do not qualify. Buyer beware! Make sure you qualify before you pay! Now they won’t give my money back! I read a lot of scam, ripoff bad reviews on select GCR they put an ad up to show good reviews?

Chery

they told me they were gonna charge my credit card in the amount of 399.99..i told them to canel it..they told me that i need to do an online cancellation..i said email it to me..long story short they refunded me 900 to correct their error and go to walmart or western union and return the 500...

PissedConsumer1644976

Select GCR and Alpemix Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
No votes
Cons
No votes
  • Scamers

Select GCR and Alpemix Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Signed up they overcharged my card then it took 6 months to do my SAM

don't use this company all they will do is take your money.

Select GCR and Alpemix Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

scammers want you to install alpemix or supremofree so they can have remote desktop access to your PC where they will...

Select GCR and Alpemix Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Select Gcr Customer Care (1 review)