PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Our Diamond Miss Pageants and All World Beauties as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Our Diamond Miss Pageants
All World Beauties

Our Diamond Miss Pageants and All World Beauties Overview

Total reviews
1
1
Company responses
0
0
Issues resolved
0
0

Our Diamond Miss Pageants and All World Beauties Consumer Ratings

Rank
159 out of 206 in Events category
46 out of 155 in Talent and Modeling Agencies category
Additional Fees
No votes
21 in category
Diversity of Products or Services
No votes
28 in category
Price Affordability
No votes
25 in category
Value for money
No votes
23 in category

Our Diamond Miss Pageants and All World Beauties Rating Details

Additional Fees
No votes
1 (1 review)
Reviewer's quote

No items

If you are not from Texas or are not close friends with the pageant Director/owner, you will not win in this system. You will not get any feedback on your judge's score sheets and the scores do not match the performance that you witnessed on stage. Interview is 40-45% of the score the other 50- 55%...

Read full review
Diversity of Products or Services
No votes
1 (1 review)
Reviewer's quote

No items

No items

Price Affordability
No votes
1 (1 review)
Reviewer's quote

No items

No items

Value for money
No votes
1 (1 review)
Reviewer's quote

No items

No items

Our Diamond Miss Pageants and All World Beauties Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes
1

If you are not from Texas or are not close friends with the pageant Director/owner, you will not win in this system....

Read full review
No votes
No votes

Our Diamond Miss Pageants and All World Beauties Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • All World Beauties Beauty Pageant (1 review)