Start a new comparison

• Not being able to get in touch with the company6
Show

Discussion

AnotherHornedFrog

Aliexpress seems like a much better company than Wish. Over at Wish, they don't care about the customer.

I see Wish has many more complaints too. Wish has cheap stuff.

But I wanted the wallet and the storage/handbag that I never received. I wish I'd never heard of Wish.

I have never bought from Aliexpress and probably won't. Very high prices.

I was having a difficult time with Wish but things got straightened out...until this morning. I have a beautiful chinese watercolor that i bought for my daughter that hasn't come in but they asked me if I'd received it then answered my question for me.

"Yes i got the item. Thank you." glad it was only $4.

To be honest I never had an issue with aliexpress all items I got, was good quality, but wish. .

I just can not stand that fake advertising, they make adverb what looks like they sell cheap phone or tablet, but actually it is just screen protector, and sort of similar cases are constantly in place, heard that sometimes when you make order they just change description so it seems you bought wrong product which is much cheaper, also prices before and after is just a huge rip off. Not sure where owners of wish look at, but sellers out there made this platform a real trash for dummies.

I don't compairing but both sites are almost exactly the same lol, I love both Wish & Aliexpress..There both good :) just have to be careful who your buying from and check the reviews and ratings..other then that you should be fine! !

YOU ASK ME *** QUESTIONS I GIVE YOU.*** ANSWER'S , I DON'T COMPARE AS YOU THE ONLY FIRST ON LINE SHOPPING I'VE HAD HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE MORE , SO WHAT MORE MUST I SAY., YOU A SHOUT BUNCH OF FRAUDS WHO TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE DISABLED AND NEVER DELIVER OR NEVER RESPOND TO OUR COMPLAINTS , YOU ARE BY FAR THE WORST AS I'VE ONLY BOUGHT GO FROM YOU , SO DON'T ASK MR *** QUESTIONS , BUNCH OF FRAUDULENT'S

user29439746

Can't compare as Wish is first time on line buying , so don't ask me to compare , horrific experience with Wish

Wish has never fail in refunds when i don't get the items or get them late and the eyeshadows palettes (same price) and better quality than aliexpress or dhgate. Must of Aliexpress sellers are rude and don't want to reimburse for not items received or late..

Am staying with wish 100%.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1350689

Honestly, I've used both these companies. Neither one would get a positive recommendation from me.

Both fail miserably at customer service, and each one overvalues the quality of the products they sell. Both are comparable to your local dollar store, except with shipping attached to the substandard items you buy along with huge waiting periods for the free shipping option they've chosen to use, even despite customer choice for upgraded shipping.

Ailexpress is great i never used wish b4

But ailexpress policy is great...seller does not get there money until customer is happy...

Also if iteam not received most of the seller willing to give moeny back...if not dispute option is available and ailexpress give back the money most of the time...i personally never got turned down for refunds...but i have read some ppl got turned down

I have never not gotten a iteam b4 sometimes it take longer then the 60 days stated in the policy but thr stuff always comes...remember you have conider your own contry poicy of letting international packages come in

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1347120

Cancel my order

Portland, Oregon, United States #1346220

There is NO COMPARISON!

ALI EXPRESS, 100 PERCENT OF MY MONEY.

WISH, Is inconsistent, about everything! Coupons not applied.

No direct answered to customers. Just general around and around questions. Asked over and over again.

Their products are shabby and they trick market.

So, IF YOUR A NEW BUYER????

CHECK EVERYTHING.

GET TO KNOW THEIR PRACTICES BEFORE INVESTING. I ASKED FOR A STATEMENT OF MY ACCOUNT, AND THEY TOLD ME TO CHECK WITH MY BANK. YOU GET NO PRINTED ACCOUNTING FOR YOUR EXPENSES OR PURCHASES.

PLEASE, CHECK AND DOUBLE CHECK. EVERYTHING.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1338971

I have never tried AliExpress, but I am about to.

to Anonymous Portland, Oregon, United States #1346222

Ali Express knows their business. They are consistent

And are for the most part HONEST.

Except for shoes.

Just my experience. Always check sizing and get 1 size bigger, American.

I buy hundreds of items and only a few have taken the full amount of time allotted for shipping.

Covington, Louisiana, United States #1336434

Wish are thieves i have ordered a few things that never came( delivered) i say thieves because the customer seevice is some email you cannot actively talk to anyone. I lost almost $200 in undelivered merchandise.

I am not happy and nobody will refund my money.

Alli express no complaints so far. Everything has been delivered.

to Anonymous #1483324

I have had the same experience. This is the second time I haven't received by product.

When I emailed wish they said because I contacted them late I couldn't get my product or refund. I wonder how much profit they make off people who contact them late. I ordered eye pins for jewelry that came six months late. This order is not that late and not help from customer service.

Just to bad for me. They should be boycotted.