Start a new comparison

2849 reviews
1135 reviews
2.9
375 reviews

How would you compare Aliexpress vs Wish?

I bought it Ion radio volume *** didn't work send it back to the vipoutlet the label printed from wish the vipoutlet did not pick it up and claim it so they wouldn't have to give me a refund package was sent back to me. I should not have to pay return shipping on a defective item, I paid for shipping to get it sent to me.

Never tried Aliexpress, but love Wish - never had a problem, can use Paypal, and have been satisfied with everything I've received (so far, anyways) -

AustereCarolinaDog

I have used Aliexpress for years and I will continue to do so. I have had a couple of problems that have always been resolved very quickly and to my satisfaction.

I have used Wish a lot in the past 1-2 years but the customer service has declined rapidly. I bought an item lately and used 1000 of my own points, which took a while for me to save up, against my purchase. purchase after the transaction was complete, i noticed that the value of my 1000 points had not been deducted from my price. I immediately contacted customer services, only to be told that my purchase had a timer on it and it had expired.

1. My purchase DID NOT have a timer on it. 2. I would not use 1000 points against a purchase with a timer on it.

3. Customer service were NOT HELPFUL at all. They told me to open a 'ticker' which I did twice, only to be sent the same template message saying the purchase was on a timer and had expired, both replies were identical. Then they started sending me 'BLANK' replies, then just started ignoring me.

4. I would like to know what happened to my 1000 points as they were taken from my account but I never received my discount for them. My conclusion..... WISH point scheme is a SCAM to get people to buy their products and save the points up.

Only to lose them and never get your discount. I will be stopping using WISH and NEVER use them again.

had my cardcut up at thebank wish is a scam

wish is a scam every thing comes from china

Yesterday I received 2 items from Wish not suppose to be here until middle of March but my 4 items that suppose to be here February haven't arrived saying due to weather there's a delay and now this morning got email from wish that my 4 items were delivered and they were not so don't know what the use for tracking numbers when its always off and tired of hounding my mail carrier and local post office with complaints Wish needs to be shut down for their service tired of emailing customer support should be able to actually speak to someone via phone just fed up at this point had 27 more items in my cart I wanted and now decided to say *** no too much of a headache

Both are bad! Never ordered from other one but Wish is the pits!

to Theabea123 #1648897

how do you know they are bad if you have never used them! LOL

#1620783

I never heard of them. I will never use them. It looks like they are the same as wish.

LiterateRoseateSpoonbill683
#1620760

Never shopped at AliExpress before at all so not sure but Wish Is not good at delivering item I'm still waiting on some some I had to cancel and got refunds for it

I am not, unfortunately, familiar with AliExpress, at all. I have never been to their site. However, in light of how many grievous complaint s I have now Researched about Wish, I shall have a look at AliExpress site.

Looks like people are dealing with the same issues with them. " The same horrible customer service and quality of the products.

Wish refuses to refund my money for items that never showed up. And they keep emailing nonsense on how to get my account back on good standings.

I'm not spending another dime with them. I've told all my friends never to shop with them because they continue to scam people out of lots of $$$$$.

to Curvylady #1631595

Same situation here. Worst part is I did not even select order items I had in cart!

All of a sudden I'm getting a notification that a charge had been made. Still disputing it since November. I get same non sense emails. Now that I went through my bank as fraud they wont respond at all.

Money being kept in some wish coins but want let you use it (on advice from bank person).

Just the worst!! Cant complain to BBB because of government shutdown and its oversees.

Wish owes me 98.80 in wish cash and has frozen my account becauar they said i made too many return the items didnt fit or they were never shipped so of course i want a refund and no whete.in there policys where they tell ypu to tead dpes it say your limited to a certain amlunt of returns can anyone pffer any help onhow i can get them to unfreeze my account that actually 100.00 they have stole

Never heard of Allexpress, but Wish is terrible when it comes to customer service.

Wish it turns out, processed my refund in a timely manner, and it has appeared on my credit card statement, The only problem I have with Wish.com now is: 1. Obfuscated webs design, particularly regarding orders, that needs consolidation to resemble aliexpress, sammydress, etc.

Lack of IMMEDIATE personal connection via phone or chat. This would have averted the problem of returns to begin with.

DisastrousGerbil806

Order is not delivered

Wish customer service is awful. They don't respond to emails involving complaints. Will not order again.

EdibleLeopardTortoise

I don’t

I have never used Ali but have found Wish to getting rather slack at times never delivering items on by a certain time or date. Its getting to a point where I have emailed the C.E.O and no response from him back in a email why so many items have gone missing just no word at all.

What makes you whats going on over there in the U.S.A. Quick enough to take your payment but not quick enough to things out Need to know if I have the right address for the Trading Standards Authority over there if some one can help me ?

Top Rated Aliexpress Reviews