Start a new comparison

188 reviews
171 reviews
2.8
84 reviews

How would you compare Gearbest vs Aliexpress?

Fiz compra no Aliexpress faz 4 meses e não recebi o produto. Não indico esse site.

Eu José edes dos Santos.fiz compra no Aliexpress , faz 4 meses e não recebi o produto.

Fiz compra no Aliexpress, faz 4 meses e não recebi o produto, paguei e não recebi.

Aliexpress is utter *** See www.aliexpress-is-crap.co.uk. I have heard a lot of bad stuff about Gearbest.

In addition, their site is spookily similar to that of Ali's so I avoid both. eBay is MUCH safer when dealing with foreign sellers.

service is very poor

PleasantIbizanHound583

I have experience with both Gearbest and Aliexpress.i had no issues with aliexpress but becouse of gearbest i lost money for nothing.i purchased an action camera and wait 12 days for shiping but nothing gonne happen .i opened a ticket and they try to sell another product same price.opened second ticket and they accept refund .soo i wait 12 days for shipment and probably will wait 14 days to refund for nothing.in addition because of my currency i lost money too.Order Number: 18122500963409016844

I know that aliexpress is good only for cheap items. under 22€.

Over 22€ VAT is added (24% in my country) and must be considered. But it is unluckily not the biggest problem. The big disadvantage is that the item can never reach the destination. Because of lack of receipt, or fake price that is naturally recognized as fake by the customs, it cannot go through.

you must work for them after, try to contact them and find what happens, what's missing. Write to them again and again, the same questions repeatedly, the answers remain out of subject. And fianlly, I didn't manage to get the cell phone. But no matter how many times I contacted them, my charge stays the same.

no phone, no money return. I know that gearbest has solved the problem. It sends from a EU country. So the price is including VAT, no extra costs attached.

And, most of all, the item is delivered to destination. no extra charges, no extra waiting time, no extra work for them, and item in hand. I can clarify here, that the shops in my city are also a good choice.

After 3-4 months waiting for aliexpress that never comes, I finally bought from a local shop. They offer actually the same prices, and Itook it immediately in hand, no extra work, no extra charges, nor waiting

mama2017 mama2017

I have experience with both Gearbest and Aliexpress and I'm satisfied with both. I had no major issues so far, and their customer service has solved all my problems.Gearbest has warehouses in Europe, which is important for me, as I avoid customs taxes and the shipping time is shorter.Aliexpress has a far wider range of products, as it's probably the biggest shopping site in the world.Both can be used with confidence.

mama2017 mama2017

ok/50

Constantin-Alexandru Tabacu

fearless301

Pour moi j'ai beaucoup d'expérience chez gearbest par rapport aliexpress, la livraison de ce dernier et trop, mais par contre gearbest la livraison gratuit dans un mois pas plus, ainsi que leur produit est original, mais la plus important la livraison expresse dans le maximum 7 jour avec un bon prix, par contre aliexpesse la durer de livraison est dans le maximum 10 jour mais le prix c'est le prix d'acheter un autre article.

Donc pour mois gearbest c'est le meilleure.

nalsakas

After recent bad experince with gearbest I definitely say that aliexpress is better and safer. It has buyer protection mechanism that is similar to paypal's protection.

In case your parcel doesn't arrive aliexpress gives you full refund.

On the other hand gearbest gives you headaches.

I have purchased so many times from aliexpress. They never let me down.

I only purchased one good from gearbest and it didn't arrive. I won't purchase from gearbest again.

Top Rated Gearbest Reviews