Start a new comparison

1.8
81 reviews
2.6
65 reviews

How would you compare Gearbest vs Aliexpress?

mama2017 mama2017

I have experience with both Gearbest and Aliexpress and I'm satisfied with both. I had no major issues so far, and their customer service has solved all my problems.Gearbest has warehouses in Europe, which is important for me, as I avoid customs taxes and the shipping time is shorter.Aliexpress has a far wider range of products, as it's probably the biggest shopping site in the world.Both can be used with confidence.

mama2017 mama2017

ok/50

Constantin-Alexandru Tabacu

fearless301

Pour moi j'ai beaucoup d'expérience chez gearbest par rapport aliexpress, la livraison de ce dernier et trop, mais par contre gearbest la livraison gratuit dans un mois pas plus, ainsi que leur produit est original, mais la plus important la livraison expresse dans le maximum 7 jour avec un bon prix, par contre aliexpesse la durer de livraison est dans le maximum 10 jour mais le prix c'est le prix d'acheter un autre article.

Donc pour mois gearbest c'est le meilleure.

nalsakas
Ankara, Ankara, Turkey #1331656

After recent bad experince with gearbest I definitely say that aliexpress is better and safer. It has buyer protection mechanism that is similar to paypal's protection.

In case your parcel doesn't arrive aliexpress gives you full refund.

On the other hand gearbest gives you headaches.

I have purchased so many times from aliexpress. They never let me down.

I only purchased one good from gearbest and it didn't arrive. I won't purchase from gearbest again.

Top Rated Gearbest Reviews