Start a new comparison

• Substandard service16
  • False claims13
Show

Discussion

The room I have booked at Aparthotel Adler in Luzern, Switzerland on 22-23 June wasn't available. I arrived at the hotel on 22 June at 2pm, and was told by the management that there is a mistake made by the Agoda website.There was no room available.After waiting for three hours I had to go back to Zurich. Very terrible and disappointing experience, especially considering that it was my first time booking with Agoda.Please kindly refund the payment you have taken for the room I have never been able to use.Sincerely, Eugenia.

Dear Sir,

I booked hotel for stay 4 days at Agoda . which booking ID is 204774237 ( Voucher Attached).

I Dicuss With Mr.Manish (Mobile No. 9795568825) They Were Informed Me That Hotel Tariff Is High Compare With Your Booking Traiff So He Suggest Me For Cancel The Booking

Please Solve My Issue