Start a new comparison

488 reviews
2.7
54 reviews
36 reviews

How would you compare Aspen Dental vs Affordable Dentures?

Aspen has no customer service, all jerks, affordable dentures real pro's at customer service
na
ImaginativeGharial830
wish i had gone to affordable dentures. stay away from Aspen Dental outcome could not have been worse.
I m a senior woman who was tricked, lied to and totally scammed by Aspen Dental.My advise DON" even go there, i feel as tho i was robbed and cheated and left with ill fitting dentures that cannot be worn.

each correction done by thier so called dentist made denture worse. shame on you Aspen Dental
Do not need dentures and have no experience with Affordable Dentures.
Had a cleverly calculated , misleading, incomplete and grossly overpriced experience with Aspen Dental.
Aspen dental hygenist performed a 'half *** deep cleaning cleverly allowing periods of time to pass while I was in the chair to give the illusion of a complete deep cleaning which was PREPAID AT AN ASTRONOMICAL PRICE! Foolishly I did not investigate this operation before throwing myself to the WOLVES! Never again.
I know that Aspen dental of Crestview Florida is "Keystone cops" I have never dealt with Affordable Dentures.
FAIR

THEY DIDNT WANT TO HELP US TILL SIX MONTHS DOWN THE ROAD.
#1712085

I'll need to do the same

SpuriousStarfish

I cannot make a comparison at this time as I have had no dealings with Aspen. I can tell you that I would not take my neighbor's dog to Affordable Dentures! It is the worst (no exaggeration) dental experience I have ever had ad I am 50 years old.

FadedMallard274
@SpuriousStarfish

I had a great experience with my visit here and my dentures. They did pretty good at getting them comfortable for me to wear with barely any gums to hold to.

I got the cheapest full dentures set my father in law paid for as my our wedding gift. They were durable and more natural looking than my real teeth and a year free of adjustments.

Had a good experience for the 9 months I had them before they got stolen. Ty affordable dentures.

SmoggyFossa699

Have never compared them, but if they are a corporate dentistry company, I would NEVER use them - been burnt once by Aspen to the tune of $2478, so will be very careful not to ever get stung like that again - I have a real dentist, now!

they are both about the same, as both hire fresh out of school dr's who do not have a clue as to what they are doing as well as the staff. it is all about selling and meeting the numbers, have a friend who worked for both and both same the same about each one of them. no care for patients, just about upsell and getting to the financial numbers for the month.

You are asking me the same question again pissed -that is to compare Aspen and Affordable dental services. I will put it very simple this time.

To help myself like many others health wise like people do - I read the reviews about health practices more so than any other topic to get a decision on which is most likely best. ASPEN DENTAL vs AFFORDABLE DENTURES are neither one that useful. Both a waste of money and not that great of work done. ASPEN from my experience in McDonough, Ga I will score them 0-1point and also from reviews.

Affordable Dentures 3 points maybe and only because they have a nice TITLE; Affordable dentures to pull you inside to play in your mouth. Neither Aspen - 1point = F and Affordable dentures 3 points. Find a dentist.

Read the reviews and make a choice. These are businesses that can be recognized as gimmicks to get your dollar.

AFFORDABLE DENTURES ARE HALF THE PRICE,LESS WAITING TIME,THEY WON"T LET YOU

GO UNLESS YOU HAVE APERFECT FIT AND COLOR. ASPEN NEVER CHECKED MY OLD DENTURE FOR CRACKS WHICH IHAD ONE.

NOW MY NEW ONE WILL SHOW A CRACK WITH

A SHARP EDGE. ASPEN HAS ROOKIE DENTISTS.

IF THE WERE GOOD THEY WOULD HAVE THIER OWN PRACTICE.. MAYBE THEY WILL AFTER THEY LEARN FROM THIER MISTAKES AT ASPEN.BAD,BAD,BAD..THEY JUST LOST 2 PATIENTS AND MAYBE MORE TO COME

Sonya42ful

Question: How would I compare Aspen to Affordable dental? Being honest.

They both rate closely as not good. Aspen Dental is worse than Affordable dental. But neither dentistry I have discovered work is good or excellent. You know the bad experience with some Aspens Dental I and others have experienced.

The work at Affordable Dental is not good either. I have visit for dental services and the environment and professionalism acts were nice. They are gaining business because the name is an eye catcher; Affordable Dentures. The work is a D-.

The work is not satisfactory really. The price was a normal high priced also not affordable. Patients and customers look for bargains which can help create some of our problems for us... WHEN WE SHOULD FIND A regular Dentistry Office and read the Dentists' credentials.

They too are not respectable with their work the one I visited. I saw many people there because we thought we were getting a bargain and the work done to me was ghetto. I had it undone. So they both are about the same with Affordable Dental in lead by 1 point.

The truth is the light.

Find a real dental office. get hip to gimmicks.

To start.. I have discovered that Aspen dental is a franchise.

Therefore if you want to use Aspen or affordable you must do your homework for the one you are visiting. They should be individually rated. The one nearest you might have a terrible staff and just a mediocre oral surgeon. The one 40 miles away might have a super dentist and staff.

They have district managers just like any other franchise. I had terrible service at aspen. I got ahold of the district manager and she sent me to another in her district. The second one was totally different.

Staff was better trained and the oral surgeon was fantastic. He was retired military and worked because "too young to sit home". I noticed when I came back on site to update a resolved that all of the people who were answering were from as far away as Texas and beyond. None were from my area.

Some complaints are from 2003. So just like Red Lobster and McDonalds.

you've got the greats and the lousy's. Check them out as individual stores.

@dot

Aspen Dental is the Scientology of Dentists ...Aspen dental is a management company , unlike a franchise these people pull the strings like puppet masters of all that own them.....Don't fool yourself. Don't compare it to a *** hamburger which by the way the manager of McDonalds is not telling you how many hamburgers to eat.

These are peoples teeth that they are trying to profit off of and in some instances have done great harm. Doesn't matter how old these things are half of the complaints were taken to the States Attorney in the State in which they are located.

People pay Franchise fees for a McDonalds they keep the profits the best interests are at heart. The dentists are paid by Aspen dental bonus etc ...Its not a franchise

I found my own Dentist' Office and it's called " American Dental Excellence ". The DDS is a great guy and does everything he can to help you with your Dental needs.

He went over my case and found that Aspen Dental did not do the appliance the way it should have been done and saved me almost $1000. The Dentist name is Dhaval Shah and he is excellent at what he does.

This office is located at 292 W ridge Pike, Building A, Limerick, Pa.19468. Everyone in the office is great and tries to help you in every way they can.

Top Rated Aspen Dental Reviews