Start a new comparison

• Not being billed correctly5
  • Long wait-1 hour in chair5
Show

Discussion

You are asking me the same question again pissed -that is to compare Aspen and Affordable dental services.I will put it very simple this time.

To help myself like many others health wise like people do - I read the reviews about health practices more so than any other topic to get a decision on which is most likely best. ASPEN DENTAL vs AFFORDABLE DENTURES are neither one that useful. Both a waste of money and not that great of work done. ASPEN from my experience in McDonough, Ga I will score them 0-1point and also from reviews.

Affordable Dentures 3 points maybe and only because they have a nice TITLE; Affordable dentures to pull you inside to play in your mouth. Neither Aspen - 1point = F and Affordable dentures 3 points. Find a dentist.

Read the reviews and make a choice.These are businesses that can be recognized as gimmicks to get your dollar.

AFFORDABLE DENTURES ARE HALF THE PRICE,LESS WAITING TIME,THEY WON"T LET YOU

GO UNLESS YOU HAVE APERFECT FIT AND COLOR.ASPEN NEVER CHECKED MY OLD DENTURE FOR CRACKS WHICH IHAD ONE.

NOW MY NEW ONE WILL SHOW A CRACK WITH

A SHARP EDGE. ASPEN HAS ROOKIE DENTISTS.

IF THE WERE GOOD THEY WOULD HAVE THIER OWN PRACTICE..MAYBE THEY WILL AFTER THEY LEARN FROM THIER MISTAKES AT ASPEN.BAD,BAD,BAD..THEY JUST LOST 2 PATIENTS AND MAYBE MORE TO COME

Sonya42ful

Question: How would I compare Aspen to Affordable dental?Being honest.

They both rate closely as not good. Aspen Dental is worse than Affordable dental. But neither dentistry I have discovered work is good or excellent. You know the bad experience with some Aspens Dental I and others have experienced.

The work at Affordable Dental is not good either. I have visit for dental services and the environment and professionalism acts were nice. They are gaining business because the name is an eye catcher; Affordable Dentures. The work is a D-.

The work is not satisfactory really. The price was a normal high priced also not affordable. Patients and customers look for bargains which can help create some of our problems for us... WHEN WE SHOULD FIND A regular Dentistry Office and read the Dentists' credentials.

They too are not respectable with their work the one I visited. I saw many people there because we thought we were getting a bargain and the work done to me was ghetto. I had it undone. So they both are about the same with Affordable Dental in lead by 1 point.

The truth is the light.

Find a real dental office.get hip to gimmicks.

To start..I have discovered that Aspen dental is a franchise.

Therefore if you want to use Aspen or affordable you must do your homework for the one you are visiting. They should be individually rated. The one nearest you might have a terrible staff and just a mediocre oral surgeon. The one 40 miles away might have a super dentist and staff.

They have district managers just like any other franchise. I had terrible service at aspen. I got ahold of the district manager and she sent me to another in her district. The second one was totally different.

Staff was better trained and the oral surgeon was fantastic. He was retired military and worked because "too young to sit home". I noticed when I came back on site to update a resolved that all of the people who were answering were from as far away as Texas and beyond. None were from my area.

Some complaints are from 2003. So just like Red Lobster and McDonalds.

you've got the greats and the lousy's.Check them out as individual stores.

to dot #1362882

Aspen Dental is the Scientology of Dentists ...Aspen dental is a management company , unlike a franchise these people pull the strings like puppet masters of all that own them.....Don't fool yourself.Don't compare it to a crappy hamburger which by the way the manager of McDonalds is not telling you how many hamburgers to eat.

These are peoples teeth that they are trying to profit off of and in some instances have done great harm. Doesn't matter how old these things are half of the complaints were taken to the States Attorney in the State in which they are located.

People pay Franchise fees for a McDonalds they keep the profits the best interests are at heart.The dentists are paid by Aspen dental bonus etc ...Its not a franchise

Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States #1186580

I found my own Dentist' Office and it's called " American Dental Excellence ".The DDS is a great guy and does everything he can to help you with your Dental needs.

He went over my case and found that Aspen Dental did not do the appliance the way it should have been done and saved me almost $1000. The Dentist name is Dhaval Shah and he is excellent at what he does.

This office is located at 292 W ridge Pike, Building A, Limerick, Pa.19468.Everyone in the office is great and tries to help you in every way they can.