PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists
Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 17, 2012 and since then this brand received 7 reviews. It is 2 reviews more than Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire received since Jun 3, 2016.

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire Consumer Ratings

Rank
56 in category
78 in category
41 in category
68 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists ranks 26 points higher in the Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category than Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire. People gave Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists 2.3 stars for Website criterion in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category and it is 58 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire was rated 1 stars for Website criterion in this category and it is 12 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Price Affordability criterion, than we see that Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire has a higher rating than Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire. Regarding Advertised vs Delivered criterion, consumers gave Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists 1 stars and it is 56% greater than other in category. Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire however was rated 1 stars and it is 72% worse than other in category.

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire Rating Details

2.3 (3 reviews)
1 (4 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

NO STARS. June 30th I woke up to my beautiful 5 years old unresponsive The moment I walked in the lady in the front called to the back for an emergency when a nasty looking lady with a big nose walked out with a mean face an took my baby and walked normal back to the ICU. A few minutes in I was...

Tiffany E

Called this place. It was time to let my poor dog go. AVC felt the need to tell me they should run tests first. I brought him some where else. Tests really already did all that. Do go to AVC

PissedConsumer1043881
1 (3 reviews)
1 (4 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I brought my dog in on a sunday evening after she had been in a fight with my other dog. They did a fine job of cleaning up a puncture wound on her face and then shaved around one of her upper legs to check for wounds.They told me she had very sensitive skin and it may be a little irritated. She...

Anita O

Had to have my poor dog put down he was old and had cancer. There was nothing that could be done and AVC wanted to run test first. I took him to a nice caring place not AVC

PissedConsumer1043242
1 (3 reviews)
1 (2 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

First, Dr Greenway tells me that my beloved cat has cancer while I'm driving, no warning, just "Ms. Procini, your cat has cancer". Almost crashed my car. THEN, Dr. Jennifer Bibevski does surgery and promptly goes on vacation, no warning, no other surgeon on call. THREE days after I hand over $6000...

PissedConsumer1118625

If you love you pet don't go here. Any place else is better then this place my dog is dead because the let a Dr do a procdure on my dog without my permission .

PissedConsumer1007622

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
No votes
Cons
  • Horrific experience with vets that only want your money
No votes

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Everything went wrong that day I requested a certain dr to take care of my dog that didn't happen he needed one tooth...

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
1.2

Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists and Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists Pet Medical Service (3 reviews)
  • Advanced Veterinary Care Of New Hampshire Pet Medical Service (5 reviews)