PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Vimeo and Adultfriendfinder as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Vimeo
Adultfriendfinder

Vimeo and Adultfriendfinder Overview

Total reviews
358
Company responses
Issues resolved

Adultfriendfinder was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 1, 2007 and since then this brand received 358 reviews. It is 357 reviews more than Vimeo received since Mar 18, 2017.

Vimeo and Adultfriendfinder Consumer Ratings

Privacy and Data Security
3 (1 review)
1.8 (73 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I feel like Vimeo is like pretty exclusive - not in a bad way-The times I've used it where when I found great audiovisuals, you find interesting videos in this website. So far that's my experience, maybe I need to dive deeper to find more interesting material

Briella

I have forgot my username and password. Also the website doesn’t work at china anymore.please cancel my account. Stop change me on my credit card 451461****227272.

Shucheng M
5 (1 review)
1.4 (62 reviews)

No items

signed up to be deleted, claimed I violated rules using VPN. Don't trust anything they ask and don't give credit card info.

PissedConsumer1686826
4 (1 review)
1.8 (61 reviews)

No items

I'm deleting my account. They've now made this site absolutely unbearable for people that aren't gold users. We can't read messages, can't broadcast & most of the time I can't even get IM's because their constantly disappearing from my inbox. And I KNOW my im's aren't even sending because I get the...

Courtney C

Vimeo and Adultfriendfinder Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Great videos
  • Great quality
  • Cool short films
  • People that i met
  • We will see what happens
  • Way to find a relationship
Cons
  • Privacy in some videos
  • Customer support
  • Site sucks
  • Website

Vimeo and Adultfriendfinder Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I feel like Vimeo is like pretty exclusive - not in a bad way-
The times I've used it where when I found great audiovisua...

Lots of fake profiles but have gotten with over 100 woman over the years. Just need to uv good pics and be in shape.

Vimeo and Adultfriendfinder Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

Having been a member of AFF for the past six months my wife and I have sent over 300 emails. Of these 300, only...

Vimeo and Adultfriendfinder Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I want to do this work

Vimeo and Adultfriendfinder Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Adultfriendfinder Website (72 reviews)
  • Adultfriendfinder Account (10 reviews)
  • Adultfriendfinder Membership (9 reviews)