Start a new comparison

373 reviews
221 reviews
1.6
93 reviews

How would you compare Vivint vs ADT?

I had ADT years ago and switched to Vivint thinking that it was better. It wasn't.

We were wanting to add cameras for better security and Vivint's prices were ridiculous, to say the least. ADT has a new system called ADT Pulse. I must say, there is nothing better. I have lots of cameras and now pay less than I did with Vivint.

Also, ADT's response time is so quick compared to Vivint's. I'm so happy with my new ADT pulse system. I watch my cameras at work and I know everything that goes on at my house when I'm not home. Nobody comes or goes without my knowing about it.

I had no idea how bad Vivint was until I tried leaving them.

That's when the Devil is unleashed. They will give you a very hard time if you try to leave them.

Top Rated Vivint Reviews